Open Class – Graduate Programs
Each semester, AUA compiles a list of courses that will give prospective students an introduction to our academic life. This Open Class list includes dozens of courses taught by various faculty members. Each class is a perfect opportunity for you to experience AUA’s academics by seeing our Faculty in action and interacting with current students.
Interested in registering? Here is what you need to do:
- Review the list of available courses below and select those you are interested in attending.
- Register by emailing your preferred course(s) and class date(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days in advance for confirmation of class availability.
- Once you have confirmation from the Office of Admissions, visit our office (located in the Main Building Room 108M) at least 15 minutes prior to the start of Class. One of our Admissions Counselors will provide you with an Open Class Visit Form and direct you to the classroom. You cannot attend an Open Class without the Visit Form.
- Open Classes are not available during mid-term, final, and other exams.
- If you plan on attending an Open Class – please plan to be there the whole time. Do not leave early as it is disruptive to the classroom.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or via phone at +374 60 61 27 50.
- Applicants interested in attending a class in the Master of Public Health program should email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of available courses and for appointment.
|Subject Code||Title||Week Days||Start Time||End Time||Instructor Name|
|Master of Business Administration||Managing People and Organizations||Wednesdays||6:30 PM||9:50 PM||Mane Beglaryan|
|Master of Business Administration||Entrepreneurship||Fridays||2:30 PM||5:50 PM||Garegin Gevorgyan|
|Master of Business Administration||Special Topics in Finance: Behavioral Finance||Fridays||6:30 PM||9:50 PM||Garegin Gevorgyan|
|Master of Business Administration||Financial Statement Analysis||Thursdays||6:30 PM||9:50 PM||Hrachya Hovhannisyan|
|Certificate and Translation||Practicum in Translation||Wednesdays||6:30 PM||9:30 PM||Shushan Avagyan|
|Computer and Information Science||Computer Organization||Tuesdays & Thursdays||9:00 AM||10:15 AM||Albert Minasyan|
|Computer and Information Science||Computer Organization||Tuesdays & Thursdays||10:30 AM||11:45 AM||Albert Minasyan|
|Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering and Systems Management||Operations Research 2||Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays||10:30 AM||11:20 AM||Kirk Yost|
|Master of Laws||European Convention on Human Rights||Tuesdays||6:30 PM||9:15 PM||Emil Babayan|
|Master of Laws||Introduction to Environmental Law||Wednesdays||6:30 PM||9:15 PM||Lilit Martirosyan|
|Master of Political Science and International Affairs||International Political Economy||Mondays & Wednesdays||9:30 AM||10:50 AM||Donald Fuller|
|Master of Political Science and International Affairs||European Union and the World||Tuesdays & Thursdays||10:30 AM||11:45 AM||Donald Fuller|
|Master of Political Science and International Affairs||Contemporary Political Philosophy||Mondays & Wednesdays||12:30 PM||1:50 PM||Simon Clarke|
|Master of Political Science and International Affairs||Civil Society and Social Capital||Mondays & Wednesdays||11:00 AM||12:20 PM||Yevgenya Paturyan|
|Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Foreign Language||Teaching English to Young Learners||Fridays||10:30 AM||1:20 PM||Irshat Madyarov|