To confirm that your application for admission is complete, make sure that you meet the following requirements:
1. Application for Admission to Undergraduate Study
Submit a complete application including all required supplements as outlined in the application instructions. The Application for Admission is currently available at im.aua.am. We recommend you review all application requirements carefully.
2. English Language Proficiency
Present valid and official results confirming English language proficiency typically through the TOEFL iBT (target score: 79*) or IELTS Academic (target score: 6.5*) exams. Native and near native speakers are eligible for a waiver. For more information, please read the English Language Proficiency waiver policy and application form here.
You must submit official score reports confirming English language proficiency either from the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic exams. For AUA application purposes, the TOEFL/IELTS Academic scores are valid only if your test date was less than two years before the application submission date. You must ensure that official test scores are sent to AUA directly from the testing service, using AUA’s institution codes as noted below:
- TOEFL iBT code 4151
- IELTS Academic – 40 Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan
* If any of your official test scores are below the minimum targets for the program to which you are applying, you may be offered conditional admission.
3. Math Proficiency
Present valid and official results confirming math proficiency* typically through the SAT or ACT exams. Visit this link for a list of our target scores. If you plan on taking either the SAT or ACT, make sure to indicate AUA’s institution codes as follows to ensure proper receipt of the score report:
- SAT code 7257
- ACT code 6982
* If you previously took the AUA Math Test, we will consider valid test scores as proof of math proficiency for the Fall 2019 and Fall 2020 admission cycles.
4. A scan of the photo and registration pages of your passport (or National ID for Armenian citizens)
5. A photo meeting the online application requirements
6. Proof of High School Graduation
Applicants in their final year of high school should submit their official diploma and final transcript (attestat) after high school graduation to complete the admissions process.
7. Non-refundable Application Fee
For Armenian citizens and Armenian Special Passport Holders:
- 15,000 AMD
For International Applicants:
- 30,000 AMD
Applicants should take their English and Math Proficiency tests on or by the application deadline date. It is your responsibility to make sure that Proof of English and Math Proficiency scores are officially submitted to AUA. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application. Incomplete applications as of the rolling admissions deadline date will not be considered for admission. Please refer to our Admissions Calendar for a list of deadline dates.