Planning on applying to our certificate programs? Make sure to review this list of requirements to ensure you submit a complete application. The Application for Fall 2019 enrollment cycle is currently available.
1. Application for Enrollment in Certificate Programs
Submit a complete Application for Enrollment in Certificate Programs at im.aua.am.
2a. English Language Proficiency
Present valid and official results confirming English Language Proficiency typically through the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic exams*. For AUA application purposes, these scores are valid only if your test date was less than two years before the application submission date. You must submit your official score reports directly from the appropriate testing service. To ensure we receive your official test scores, indicate AUA as a recipient using our institution codes:
- TOEFL iBT – code 4151
- IELTS Academic – 40 Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan
Native and near native speakers are eligible for a waiver. To see if you qualify for the waiver, please review the English Language Proficiency Test waiver policy here. If eligible, complete and submit your waiver application at im.aua.am well before you submit your application for admission.
* Applicants to the Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CTEFL) program may fulfill the English Language Proficiency Requirement through a specially designed in-house English proficiency test, scheduled on the same day as the CTEFL enrollment interview. The in-house test includes a set of open-ended writing and speaking tasks, in addition to reading and listening components and will be conducted on-campus at AUA. More information is available here.
2b. Graduate Standardized Tests
(Finance and Data Analytics applicants only)
Present an official GRE (code 0676) or GMAT (code 0284) score at a minimum of 50th percentile on the quantitative section. The score is valid only if the test date was less than five years before the application submission date. AUA graduate alumni are eligible for a waiver.
3. Updated résumé/CV
4. Passport scan (photo and registration pages) or National ID scan for Armenian citizens
6. Non-refundable application fee
7. Proof of undergraduate degree or equivalent
Hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited or licensed institution of higher education. If you are in your final year of studies, you are also eligible to apply.