Application Requirements

The below is a list of all application requirements for the non-degree application. Review them in detail to ensure you submit a complete and eligible application. Further instructions are also provided in the online application.

1. Application for Enrollment to Non-Degree Studies

Submit a complete application including all required supplements as outlined on this page and in the application instructions.

2a. English Language Proficiency

Proof of English-language proficiency may be provided through:

  • TOEFL iBT or TOEFL iBT Home Tests
  • IELTS Academic or IELTS Indicator exams
  • English Language Proficiency Test Waiver – Native and near-native speakers are eligible for a waiver. For more information, please read the English Language Proficiency waiver policy. Email [email protected] for instructions about how to submit a waiver application.
  • Internal Assessment – This assessment will be offered during an extended enrollment interview when applicants may also be assessed on their English speaking, listening, and writing skills. The internal assessment may be conducted in a different format by each program.

Score Validity and Reporting

TOEFL/IELTS scores are valid only if your test date was less than two years before the application submission date. You must ensure that official test scores are sent to AUA directly from the testing service, using AUA’s institution codes as noted below:

  • TOEFL iBT code 4151
  • IELTS Academic – 40 Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan

2b. Graduate Admissions Exams

While Graduate Admissions Exams are not a requirement for non-degree studies, we encourage you to provide information on whether you have taken or are planning to take the GRE, GMAT, or LSAT exams.

3. Updated résumé/CV in English

4. Passport scan (photo and registration pages) or National ID, and Social Services Number card/document

5. A photo meeting the online application requirements

6. Non-refundable Application Fee of 20,000 AMD

7. Proof of undergraduate degree or equivalent

At the time of application, you should hold an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited or licensed institution of higher education.