The below is a list of all application requirements for the non-degree application. Review them in detail to ensure you submit a complete and eligible application. Further instructions are also provided in the online application.
1. Application for Enrollment to Non-Degree Studies
Submit a complete application including all required supplements as outlined on this page and in the application instructions.
2a. English Language Proficiency
Proof of English-language proficiency may be provided through:
- TOEFL iBT or TOEFL iBT Home Tests
- IELTS Academic or IELTS Indicator exams
- English Language Proficiency Test Waiver – Native and near native speakers are eligible for a waiver. For more information, please read the English Language Proficiency waiver policy. To apply for a waiver, visit and application form here.
Score Validity and Reporting
TOEFL/IELTS scores are valid only if your test date was less than two years before the application submission date. You must ensure that official test scores are sent to AUA directly from the testing service, using AUA’s institution codes as noted below:
- TOEFL iBT code 4151
- IELTS Academic – 40 Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT: We will offer an Internal English Assessment for Spring 2022 applicants who are unable to take the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic exams. This assessment will take place during an extended interview when applicants will also be assessed on their speaking, listening, and written English language skills.
2b. Graduate Admissions Exams
While Graduate Admissions Exams are not a requirement for non-degree studies, we encourage you to provide information on whether you have taken or are planning to take the GRE, GMAT, or LSAT exams.
3. Updated résumé/CV (English version, 4 pages maximum)
4. Passport scan (photo and registration pages) or National ID scan for Armenian citizens
5. A photo meeting the online application requirements
6. Non-refundable Application Fee – 15,000 AMD
7. Proof of undergraduate degree or equivalent
At the time of application, you should hold an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited or licensed institution of higher education.